Friday, October 23, 2009

DIY Projects

Thanks to my friend Amy's talented husband, I now have a wedding monogram to use on things like programs, etc.  I thought I'd stick it all over everything!  I purchased these lined paper treat bags online from www.nashvillewraps.com. They come in mass quantities, perfect for wedding favors.  I bought a ream of the lime green paper from Office Max and used a 3" circle punch which I got from Michael's.  Use your 40% off coupon!



While perusing at Tuesday Morning, waiting for traffic to die down for my commute home from work, I came across the perfect box for $6.99 to use as a card box.  Another great thing to stick this monogram on.  I wrapped the lime green ribbon around it, too.  This took me about 30 seconds to make.  One more thing off my list!



No comments:

Post a Comment