Friday, October 23, 2009

Centerpieces

My whole idea for my wedding theme came from one of the first bridal magazines that I read.  There was a very small picture of a small centerpiece arrangement.  The bride had used some sort of black and white floral paper to wrap the small containers, and then finished it off with a lime green ribbon around it.  The flowers in it and what I've decided to use for my wedding were lime green spider mums, berries, orchids (of course!), and lots of other green stuff with these brilliant punches of fuschia scattered throughout.  It was love at first sight, so it's been pretty easy for me to come up with my vision. Here is my sample of what it will end up looking like, but I only had fake orchids to play around with. The pot is actually a coffee can!










1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! These flower Centerpieces are looking just fantastic. I really loved these inspirations. At some DC wedding venues we will host our garden themed wedding. This décor idea would be so affordable and interesting for our ceremony.

    ReplyDelete